What We Offer
Extensive surgical expertise, coupled with cutting-edge equipment and technology allow us to provide our patients the highest level of veterinary surgical care. Surgery services are provided by Aspen Meadow Veterinary Specialists at its Boulder location, Alpenglow Veterinary Specialty + Emergency Center.
The experienced and caring small animal surgeons at our Boulder, CO veterinary clinic diagnose and treat many types of surgical cases for dogs and cats. Alpenglow’s fully stocked, state-of-the-art operating suite allows the surgical team to perform a variety of veterinary surgical procedures.
Although we do not provide traditional surgery services like spay and neuter clinics or dental cleanings, Alpenglow works with your regular veterinarian to guarantee your pet the most advanced diagnostics and treatment plans available, including surgery when indicated.
The veterinarians, surgeons, and experienced technicians at Alpenglow Veterinary Specialty + Emergency Center can expertly perform variety of surgery procedures, including:
- Elbow Arthroscopy
- Juvenile Pubic Symphysiodesis
- Triple Pelvic Osteotomy
- Prophylactic Laparoscopic Gastropexy for GDV
- Pre/post surgery care
- Portosystemic Shunt Occlusion
- Fracture Repair
- Gastrointestinal Foreign Body
- Tumor Removal
- Complex wound closure and emergency trauma surgery
- Gall Bladder Removal
- Perineal Urethrostomy
- Urinary Bladder Stone Removal
- Nephrectomy (Kidney removal)
- Adrenalectomy (Adrenal gland removal)
- Subcutaneous Ureteral Bypass
- Patent Ductus Arteriosus closure
- Lung Lobectomy
- Perineal Hernia repair