Last updated June 21, 2021
- Please call us upon arrival at (303)-443-4569 to get checked in for your visit.
- As of Monday, June 21st, our CARDIOLOGY and SURGERY departments will begin permitting up to 2 clients per patient to enter the building for their scheduled appointment.
- All other services will continue fully operating on curbside service at this time.
- Per the Boulder County Public Health recommendation, please note that masks are required to be worn inside our hospital regardless of vaccine status. For more information, visit boco.org/maskordermay2021
- If you prefer not to wear a mask or if you do not wish to enter the hospital at this time, curbside services are still available to all clients. Remain in your vehicle and call us upon arrival.
- If you have any questions about these updates to our appointment protocol, please call us (303)-443-4569
We thank you for your patience as we are working diligently to implement a phased reopening and welcome clients back into our hospital!
Last updated March 1, 2021
To Our Pet Parent Community,
At Alpenglow Veterinary Emergency + Specialty Center, the health and well-being of your pet and family are our top priority. As the situation around coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to evolve, we want to assure you that we plan to remain open 24/7 for emergencies and continue uninterrupted specialty care.
We are taking additional steps to keep patients, clients, and employees healthy and safe, including:
- In addition to the rigid cleaning and disinfecting protocols already in place, we have increased the frequency of our cleaning practices.
- Employees who feel ill are instructed to stay home and contact their doctor.
- We will be conducting as many of our appointments as possible over the phone to keep our clients and staff protected and observe the social distancing recommendations.
- If you are feeling ill, we ask that you please call us before traveling to the hospital, so we can either reschedule your appointment, or in the case of an emergency, provide information on what to do upon arrival at the hospital.
We are closely monitoring the guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and local authorities regarding the spread of the virus to ensure that the actions that we are taking are comprehensive and appropriate.
If you have any questions, please call us (303)-443-4569.
Additional Resources & Information: