Extensive veterinary internal medicine expertise, equipment and technology, allow us to provide the highest level of care for our patients at Alpenglow Veterinary Specialty + Emergency Center (AVSEC) in Boulder, CO. If you think your pet might need an internal medicine consultation with one of Alpenglow’s internal medicine specialists, please consult your family veterinarian, or call us at 303-443-GLOW (4569).
The internal medicine team of Aspen Meadow Veterinary Specialists specializes in a variety of procedures, including (but are not limited to):
- Gastrointestinal endoscopy
- Bone marrow aspirates
- Joint taps
- Abdominal ultrasound
- Ultrasound guided biopsies
- Blood gas analysis and blood pressure monitoring
- Esophageal stricture dilation
- Peritoneal dialysis
Advanced therapeutic modalities include:
- Enteral nutritional support
- Total parenteral nutritional support
- Feeding tubes: esophogostomy, percutaneous endoscopic gastrostomy (PEG), jejunostomy, jejunostomy through PEG, gastrostomy
- Respiratory therapy
Internal Medicine at Alpenglow Veterinary Specialty + Emergency Center is led by Dr. Kelly Monaghan, DACVIM, and Dr. Ben Nolan, PhD, DACVIM. Dr. Monaghan and Dr. Nolan gladly provide free telephone consultations to referring veterinarians. Please call Alpenglow at 303.443.GLOW (4569) for more information or to schedule an appointment.